Terms and conditions
By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is www.bdsconsulting.mx property of BDS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS & CONSULTING S.A. DE C.V., hereinafter referred to as “BDS“, the user is accepting the Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement and expressly declares its acceptance using electronic means, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Code Civil Federal.
In case of not accepting absolute and completely the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the website www.bdsconsulting.mx
And in case the user access, use and observe the website www.bdsconsulting.mx will be considered an absolute and express acceptance of the Terms and conditions stipulated herein.
The use of this website gives the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the “user” or “users”) and implies the full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the conditions general and particular information included in these Terms and Conditions opublished by GMOLECULAR at the moment when the user accesses the website.
Any modification to these Terms and Conditions of use will be made when the owner of the same, in this case “BDS”, considers appropriate, and it is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that they become aware of such modifications.
Agreement of adhesion for the use of the website www.bdsconsulting.mx that celebrate: on the one hand, “BDS” and, on the other hand, the user, being subject, both parties, to the established in this document.
a) By virtue of the conclusion of this agreement, “BDS” grants and grants the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the www.bdsconsulting.mx website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stipulated. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that “user” shall mean any person of any nature who enters the website www.bdsconsulting.mx and/or any of the subpages that display their content and/or the person of any nature that is registered and / or use any of the services offered through said page.
b) The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the website bdsconsulting.mx exclusively for personal use, it is strictly prohibited the commercial use of such information. In case of being a moral person, he will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
c) The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic appearing on the bdsconsulting.mx website, for any use other than is expressly prohibited to the user, unless it has the prior written authorization of GMOLECULAR.
4. Rules for the use of the website www.bdsconsulting.mx. The user and “BDS” agree that the use of the website www.bdsconsulting.mx will be subject to the following rules:
- Information contained on the websitewww.bdsconsulting.mx. The user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in said site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by “BDS” or by its suppliers.
- However, the information, concepts and opinions posted on that site do not necessarily reflect the position of “BDS”, or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and licensees (hereinafter referred to as “affiliates”). For this reason, “BDS” is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are issued on the website referred to. In this case, the user is advised to consult with a specialist and / or professional in the matter. Likewise, “BDS” is not responsible for the information contained in the website, including the subpages, in the understanding that the use and monitoring of the same is at the risk and responsibility of the user.
- GMOLECULAR reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove any information, communication or material that in its sole discretion may result: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; (ii) fraudulent, deceptive or deceptive; iii) infringement of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; (iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravene what is established in this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information about a specific topic provided by “BDS” or its suppliers should consult it directly with each of them, as appropriate, and / or with a specialist in the matter.
- The user acknowledges that “BDS” does not control or censure previously the content available on the website. For this reason, “BDS” does not assume any responsibility for the content provided to said page by independent providers or “BDS” and has no editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties, belong to their respective author and “BDS” does not assume any responsibility in this regard. In the same way, “BDS” does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, breadth and / or utility of any content provided by such third parties. Additionally, “BDS” is not responsible or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by “BDS” through its website and under no circumstances “BDS” will be responsible for any damage and / or loss, direct or indirect, caused by the trust that the user deposits in information obtained through its website. “BDS” reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page that, at the sole discretion of “BDS”, does not comply with its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, will not be responsible for any failure or delay that is generated by eliminating such material.
Users acknowledge that, by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, “BDS” the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Law of Copyright. In all cases, users will be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to “BDS”.
Also, for the provision of services, the user also agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for that purpose.
6. Copyright and industrial property rights
“BDS”, the website www.bdsconsulting.mx , their logos and all material appearing on such site are trademarks, domain names, trade names and works of art owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable laws in the field of intellectual property and copyright.
The copyright of the content, organization, compilation, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the website www.bdsconsulting.mx are duly protected in favor of “BDS”, its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, in whole or in part, any notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication that relates to the ownership of the information contained in the site indicated.
In case the user transmits to “BDS” any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the website www.bdsconsulting.mx , a perpetual, universal, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license that includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and publicly perform them.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall apply equally to any other information that the user sends or transmits to “BDS”, including, without limitation, ideas for renewing or improving the website www.bdsconsulting.mx, whether they have been included in any space on the designated page or by virtue of other means or modes of transmission known or to be developed in the future.
Therefore, the user expressly waives this act to carry out any action, demand or claim against “BDS”, its affiliates or suppliers for any actual or possible violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the user himself sends to the website www.bdsconsulting.mx.
It is our policy to act against any breaches in intellectual property that may be generated or originated in accordance with applicable law and other applicable intellectual property laws, including the removal or blocking of access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the event that a user or third party considers that any of the contents that are or are introduced in said site www.bdsconsulting.mx and/or any of its services, violate their intellectual property rights must send a notification to the following address (Send e-mail address), indicating: i) true personal information (name, address, telephone number and address e-mail address of the claimant); ii) autograph signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; iii) precise and complete indication of the content(s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of such violations on the referred website; (iv) an express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated content(s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; (v) expressly, clearly and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content(s) constitutes a violation of those rights.
7. Advertising material
The user acknowledges and agrees that “BDS” is an independent organization of third-party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (in subsequent advertising material) may be posted on the website www.bdsconsulting.mx.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content published on the site. Also, it acknowledges and accepts with this act that this material is protected by the laws that in the matter of intellectual and industrial property are applicable.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
The user agrees that the use of the website www.bdsconsulting.mx is carried out at its own risk and that the services and products lent and offered therein are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis. “BDS” does not guarantee that the page indicated satisfies the requirements of the user or that the services offered on it are not interrupted, are safe or are error free.
“BDS” does not guarantee or endorse in any way the veracity, precision, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material that is published in the website www.bdsconsulting.mx.
“BDS” is free from any liability and conditions, express or implied, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; including, without limitation:
a) The availability of use of the website bdsconsulting.mx .
b) The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other polluting material or destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this page or in general any failure in said site.
c) Notwithstanding the foregoing, “BDS” or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is requested to take into account that some information advertised or contained in or through this website may have become obsolete and / or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
9. Limitations on liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, “BDS” shall not be liable, in any case, for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way are derived or are related to:
a) The use or execution of the website bdsconsulting.mx , with the delay or lack of availability of use of “BDS”.
b) Provision or lack thereof of services of any information or graphics contained or published in or through the indicated site.
c) The update or failure to update the information.
d) The alteration or modification, total or partial, of the information after having been included in said site.
e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that may be included on this site.
f) The provision or lack of provision that the other services, all the above assumptions will be in force, even in the cases in which it has been notified or advised to “BDS” about the possibility of such damages.
10. Modifications to the website www.bdsconsulting.mx
“BDS” may at any time and and without having to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without place or right to any claim or indemnification, nor that this implies recognition of any responsibility in favor of the user.
11. Modifications to the agreement
“BDS”reserves the right to modify the Terms and conditions of use of this agreement at any time, these changes being effective immediately by means of:
a) The publication on the website bdsconsulting.mx of the amended agreement.
b) Notification to the user of such modifications.
In this way, the user agrees to review said agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of such modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the indicated site will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this agreement.
12. Additional Terms
Occasionally, “BDS” may add to the Terms and conditions of use of this agreement additional provisions relating to specific areas or new services that are provided on or through the website www.bdsconsulting.mx (hereinafter “additional terms”), which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said site for reading and acceptance. You acknowledge and agree that these additional terms form an integral part of this agreement for all legal purposes.
13. Cession of rights
“BDS” may, at any time and when it deems it appropriate, transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. By virtue of that assignment, “BDS” shall be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify “BDS”, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisers for any action, demand or claim (including attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising from any breach by the user of this agreement; including, without limitation, any of the following:
a) Any aspect related to the use of the website bdsconsulting.mx.
b) The information contained or available on or through said site or of insults, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the website indicated.
c) Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on or through such website.
“BDS”reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without notice or notification to the user, to:
a) Terminate this agreement definitively.
b) Discontinue or stop publishing the website definitively bdsconsulting.mx without any responsibility for “BDS”, its affiliates or suppliers.
These Terms and Conditions, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any other agreement or agreement entered into earlier. Any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as any additional terms, legally declared invalid, shall be removed or modified at the election of “BDS”, with the purpose of correcting their vice or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligatoriness and validity.
17. No waiver of rights
Inactivity on the part of “BDS”, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action derived from this agreement, shall at no time be construed as a waiver of such rights or actions.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be subject and interpreted in accordance with the laws and the courts of Mexico City.